Monday, October 17, 2011

kardashian inspired glamour.

Here's a little outfit I came up with... I wish I could be the Kardashian sister's stylist because those girls always look so glamorous it's ridiculous, you'll never see them walking on the street in sweats there keeping glamour alive and I love that about them.

Anywho, there's the last post for today. I might start doing the whole random outfit post more often because I love styling and it gives me ideas for my everyday wardrobe so if it inspires you... your welcome.

A la prochaine mes amours.



Kardashian Inspired Glamour.

Stella McCartney silk shirt
£655 - brownsfashion.com

Dorothy Perkins tuxedo jacket
£39 - dorothyperkins.com

Current/Elliott leather pants
£815 - oxygenboutique.com

Jimmy Choo platform heels
$995 - bergdorfgoodman.com

Red handbag
$60 - mimiboutique.com

Low Luv x Erin Wasson silver ring
$115 - revolveclothing.com

Low Luv x Erin Wasson cross necklace
$115 - pinkmascara.com

No comments: