Wednesday, October 5, 2011

mode a paris.

Let's throw it down people, the up's and down's of Paris Fashion Week Sept. 27th to Oct. 5th, featuring ready to wear Spring/Summer 2012. That's right people, Winter hasn't started yet and Summer fashion for next year is already out. So let's begin...




















 Eliee Saab somewhat reinventing himself for this season, keeping in tune with his usual flowy gowns and lace detailing but coming out with some major jewel tones, which hasn't been shown in his collections for a while. There's an ongoing thin belt found on his dresses bringing our lady trend over to the summer. Over all I'm giving the collection a 3/5.




















Louis Vuitton's Spring/Summer 2012 collection is touching base with Chanel's originals, very 50's/60's inspired tweed cropped coats and the infamous flowers. There are very light almost 60's inspired colors, light yellows and aquatic blue and baby pinks, which is also featured in Chanel's show... Oh! and guess what else was in Chanel's show, tailored 60's inspired jackets. The only true difference is Karl Lagerfeld was way better, I'm not a fan of the flower power vibe in Marc's designs but it was a smart marketing technique for his perfum Daisy I suppose. But that's about all I'm going to credit to Louis Vuitton because over all the collection wasn't all great I would give them a 3/5, the fact they put Kate Moss in the show might have bumped them up half a point. Louis Vuitton designs featured bellow and to your right...






This is just the start my few blog readers, for those who are reading check back for another update on Paris Fashion week within a few days. I know I have neglected my blog but I've been crazy busy and haven't had time to devote to it, but I'm back baby and it's gonna get ugly, or pretty I'm not that judgmental on what's to come... Stay tuned. Here are a few of my favorite looks from Chanel's collection and the breathtaking scenery that Karl has provided as usual... 




No comments: