Thursday, December 8, 2011

fellow blogger.



The point of this post was just to promote a fellow blogger user, Scott Schuman. This is one of my favorite fashion bloggers, and I thought I'd share it with you guys. I am of course talking about the Sartorialist, which is a "street fashion" photography blog.

What I love about this blog is that he is always posting such unique pictures, the outfits that you find aren't always necessarily "in style" nor found on the runways, but it portrays something deeper than the outfits shown. There is a story in every photograph, and to me that's whats so beautiful about this blog. He barely writes a thing when posting his photo's because he wants you to make your own interpretation of it.


I often use this blog as inspiration for my own day to day outfits. So make sure to check it out and inspire yourself.

Jess.
                                                             http://www.elleuk.com/news/fashion-news/the-sartorialist-gets-his-own-book

No comments: