Wednesday, December 7, 2011

here it is.

Dear readers,

I would first off like to say sorry for my slacking off, I keep trying to get inspiration for my posts but I've been so busy and all my ideas are time consuming but as usual I'm going to try to post as often as I can! Because there's no comparable feeling to me then sitting down and writing about fashion, especially with a warm cup of joe in my hand.

I keep thinking there must not be many reader's so why bother posting often, but I'm extremely humbled to find out, as I'm figuring out blogger more and more, I have many reader's!! Around 500 views overall since I started actually. So thank you sincerely anyone who is reading it's truly humbling. I know it's not much but it's just enough to put a smile on my face.

So to stop boring you with that speech I'll carry on to my latest project...


I've recently have had the opportunity to work with Denis Duquette again, and as usual I had an amazing time. For this shoot I was actually able to style my outfits. For this shoot we had a wintery trend going on, which is found on many runways this season including rag & bone, dsquared and many more. As many fashion reporter are buzzing about, this is essentially Canada's comeback, who knows winter better then Canadians?!

Were always adapting normal fashion trends for our cold winter's now it's the ladies in California to adapt, it's our time to shine and stay warm. So don't be afraid to play with fur's, scarfs, wools, etc. But remember faux fur is essential, any piece of clothing that I buy or own with fur is fake and will always be, just a little side note. But returning to my subject here are some of the picture's from this fun shoot. Enjoy.


Photography by: Denis Duquette
Makeup by: Bonnie Dilag
Hair by: Joline LeBlanc



No comments: