Sunday, February 19, 2012

harem pants.

Dear friends,
I have recently been suggested a blog idea by a dear friend of mine, and since I love her so, I decided to pursue it. She asked me, how do I pull of harem pants! And well ladies and gents, it's totally simple and do-able. The rules are pretty straight forward, let the pants be the statement. Since they are so out there try to keep the other items simple, you can cheat it with accessories though, depending on how high fashion you want to take it. To keep it on the more casual side I would definitely stay with flat shoes or boots and play with scarfs and or vests (like in the pictures below). To make them more dressy, I would play a bit more with color and bold accessories. Like in the pictures below where they pare it with bold yellow's. A print on the pants is fun too, but like so in the picture she kept the rest of the pieces in black to tone it down.

Well friends I hope this helped some of you, and remember don't be afraid to experiment. ;)

Lots of love, Jess.


P.S. don't pare a flow-y top with these, it will make you look twice your size.


No comments: