Thursday, March 1, 2012

tribal.

Dear animals,
I was recently given the chance to work with the amazing photographer, Denis Duquette once again but this time not as a model, as a stylist. So for my first official styling job I really wanted to give it my all but without giving myself overwhelming challenges for my first time. I started simple, top trends. From there I looked through many and consulted with my resources but concluded with the ever so popular tribal trend! I was very pleased with my decision because this is such a fun trend it was easy just to go wild. Literally, we were making our model show her teeth like she was growling. For this shoot, I was very inspired by Donna Karen's Spring 2012 collection and also Herve Leger's, both tribal-esque collections. So needless to say it was easy to have fun with it, and I had an incredible team to work with Camille Ferron the model, Melissa Duguay the hairstylist, Nicola Jefferis the makeup artist and last but not least photographer Denis Duquette.

I leave you with pictures from behind the scenes. And links to Denis' website and Nicola's facebook page.

 http://www.denisduquette.ca/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicola-Jefferis-Makeup-Artistry/103637933005539 


Lots of love, Jess.








No comments: