Thursday, April 19, 2012

obsessed.

Dear Fashionista's, 
My latest fashion obsessions have come to halt in order for me to write about them, I've been on these sites everyday religiously since I found them. Pose.com & manrepeller.com !

Now pose is this new fashion epidemic taking over the internet, it's kinda like twitter in the sense that you can follow other people and see what they post, but then it's kinda like Facebook in the sense that you can "love" other people's posts. Except on Pose, their not "posts" their "pose's" and you post nothing but fashion related content! It is by far the best source of inspiration, if ever your doubting what to wear or wondering what to pare what with, go on here and feel inspired by all of the incredible fashions. What is cool about pose is that when you make your account the first step is to answer their little quiz (I know what your thinking! Eww a quiz) but it's not the typical quiz! They ask you fashion related question and post photos for you to choose out of, so they know your taste and will give you suggestions on who to follow in terms of your taste of style.




My last Pose.



And well Man Repeller is my love, the author of the blog is Leandra Medine, a lovely and hilarious New York City girl. She talks all about fashion and her personal style of "repelling men". Most fashion forward ladies will tell you it doesn't always sit well with the opposite sex when your dressed to your best high fashion self, which is why Leandra came up with the term man repeller. Here's the definition: 


man·re·pell·er1[mahn-ree-peller]

–noun
outfitting oneself in a sartorially offensive way that will result in repelling members of the opposite sex. Such garments include but are not limited to harem pants, boyfriend jeans, overalls (see: human repelling), shoulder pads, full length jumpsuits, jewelry that resembles violent weaponry and clogs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I leave you with that. Make sure to follow me on my Twitter and if you guys ever find cool fashion sites that you think I should know about let me know! 

Love,
Jess