Thursday, April 19, 2012

coachella craze.

Dear Music Lovers, 
I'm gonna be honest and admit that I didn't know what Coachella was before this year, I'm actually embarrassed cause it seems to be an amazing festival. Maybe it's because I'm more social on the internet scene or the fact that it's getting so much media this year but oh my goodness do I ever love this festival! Amazing artist performing, incredible fashions, couples roaming around, celebrity sittings, what's not to love? It seems like Coachella is this vortex into the 70's were everyone would come together for music, celebrities out and about with their loved ones not thinking of the paparazzi, and great line ups of musical geniuses. And so all in all to say that it is now one of my goals to attend one of these festivals, because it seems like one hell of a good time! 

I love the fact that one of the basic requirements for this event is to be dressed head to toe in hippie chic and or bohemian cool. Two of my most favorite styles combined with music, it creates the ultimate Woodstock-esque fantasy.  

I leave you with my regrets, and I'm now moving forward knowing one day I'll be at Coachella in the heavens of fashion and music combined.

Lots of love,
Your crazy friend Jess.




























Lily Collins & Emma Watson                                                                                                                              Katy Perry


























Kate Bosworth                                                                                                                                                 Florence Welch

Cutie Couples all around. (:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish i could go to coachella too :D But its to far away haha.
nice blog! I'm following. If you have some time check out mine & follow back if you like.

XO Tali
www.hersecondskintali.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Thanks! And thanks for reading :) I sure will !