Thursday, May 3, 2012

trends.

Dear Upper East Sider's,
I start this post sounding like Gossip Girl for one reason, because I am going to be talking about the Pastel trend floating about this season. Now as much as I love this trend I would also like to see it curl up in a ball and die. Let me elaborate my blunt-ness... I love this trend because it's new and fresh but it's being seriously over done, come on people pastel highlights in your hair? Yes at first I thought it was cool and unique but I've grown into a love hate relationship with it. 



























This infectious trend has been blown so out of proportion to the point that even people who wouldn't normally wear pastels, because it's totally not there style, are wearing it anyway? I will agree to disagree, because some of the trendy pastel outfits appeal to me in a edgy boho chic kinda way, but when you turn it into "tea with the queen" kinda look I'm not the biggest fan.



So to conclude my rant I would like to tell all the ladies out there to go dye your hair back, unless you were rocking it before it was "in" then keep rocking it cause you were cool before the rest of them!

Love to the weirdo's,
Jess






P.S. All the picture's posted are pastels that I accept in society.

No comments: