Thursday, May 3, 2012

oh hello world.

Hello again!
The sun is out and the birds are chirping, so I've decided to come out of my blogging hibernation, well that and the fact that I actually have a day off today! My normally scheduled blog post on Thursday needed to be postponed last week because I was busy with buying a car, that's right you read it correctly get of the road folks my fabulous driving isn't always safe. 




But hey that's just me getting of topic, now for my come back I decided to make this post all about Sex and the City! In my latest down time I've become re-obsessed with watching HBO's finest ladies take on the big apple. These ladies redefined the meaning of great style at any age, having a television series with a 6 year run and moving on to releasing two blockbuster hit movies, what more could they ask for! Ever since seeing the movies I moved on to watching the show and own all of the season's on dvd. I can never get enough of them they pull together three of my most favorite things in the world, fashion, sexuality and the city! 




It is Carrie Bradshaw's famous line that motivates my wardrobe... "I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet." Don't we all! I strive for the day I have over 200 pairs of designer shoes in my closet. Sarah Jessica Parker played Carrie on the show and got to wear designer clothing and accessories by Manolo Blahnik, Fendi, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Christian Louboutin, Jean Paul Gaultier and that's just to name a few. Needless to say anybody who has ever watched the show will be marked by Carrie Bradshaw's ambitious style and fearless take to every day dressing. I will be forever inspired by her style and will always use the line "this is so Carrie!" while shopping. Oh and I can't forget to mention Patricia Field! She was the stylist for the series, if it weren't for her none of the girls would look this amazing!

I leave you with gorgeous picture's of the girls in the city! Hope you were inspired.

Lots of love,
Jess





 

No comments: