Tuesday, February 5, 2013

broke girls unite.

Dear Broke Girls,
This blog post goes out to you chicas who need to wear a uniform everyday to work! You’re not alone and you’ve got me to help you out. Do you feel like you’re losing your originality? Like you’re just “blending in”? Ew!


I never promote blending in, I think standing out is way more fun! I know I don’t have to wear a uniform to work (so who am I to talk), however I do need to wear clothing from my company. This is definitely fun from time to time (hello, discount!) but sometimes, certain outfits need a little spicing up and I just can’t find that special something at my own store. Then I got to thinking about all the girls who have to wear uniforms to work every day and how tough it must be! I think I’d go insane not being able to show my individuality on a daily basis.

While watching one of my favorite sitcoms – “2 Broke Girls” – I started to realise how differently they accessorize their waitressing uniforms. And so I thought to myself what a perfect blog post! It’s not hard, all you need are accessories, and lots of them! 

 
Perfect Accessories to spice up your uniform:
- Hair pins (flowers, diamonds, etc.)
- Earrings, every shape, size and color!
- Bracelets
- Depending how strict your uniform rules are, throw on a scarf!
- Also, make sure to play up your makeup! It’s the #1 thing that gets pulled into focus when your outfit is plain.


Lots of Love,
Jess


 

No comments: