Thursday, August 11, 2011

ready to wear.

Here is Alexander Wang's Fall 2011 ready to wear collection!! This boy is one of my all time favorite designers, his simple colors, eccentric shapes and over all details are incredible. In this collection we find sooo many awesome jackets, the blazer shaped jackets especially caught my eye. Am I the only one that's in love with the silk in this collection, yes it can be a pain in everyday life but just walk around with a bounce sheet in your purse (normal everyday girl trick!!). I love the androgyny feel to the collection, it looks so empowering on a woman, you know it's only a independent woman that can pull these off. Also an interesting new concept that I loved was the silk ribbon skirts, they were so feminine, sexy and classy all at once! The concept of the ribbons on the tank top and pants also look so unique.

I truly do hope that Alexander Wang can keep this up! He keeps blowing me away, and young like he is it's mind blowing. Love him...

(Here are a few of my fav looks)



 

No comments: