Monday, August 15, 2011

ready to wear.

Marc Jacobs is and always will be one of my favorite designers, he has a brilliant view on woman's clothing. This season he has done it again! In his fall\winter 2011 collection you can find a wide range of clothing between androgynous suits and coats, to very feminine 70's shaped dresses. The collection really embraced the feminine body which I love love loveddd, but I wish he would've casted curvier models just to give it the real 70's woman feel. I'm not necessarily a big fan of the polka dots but it definitely kept in tune with the vibe of the collection, it gave it almost a modern approach. I could go on and on about this collection, but I'll just post these few picture's to show to you my favorite looks. Including the lovely high rise pencil skirts and the gorgeous satin flower skirts!!

A little fyi, the second look down, the polka dot lace neck dress was featured in Glamour's September issue worn by Rihanna, it looks amazing on her body type and skin tone. Make sure to check it out!





       

No comments: