Thursday, March 15, 2012

new adventures.

Dear admirer's,
I am pleased to announce that I am officially a signed model! I am beyond excited to join the ranks of incredible woman over at City Models. I met with the Director Angela Champagnoni this past Monday and I could not be more happy with my decision to join the agency. Being a fashion enthusiast it was inevitable that modeling would appeal to me, but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought it would take me so far, nor that I would become so fond of the craft. I get quite a thrill being in front of a camera, and I've become accustom to practicing poses in front of the mirror (as the great Tyra Banks has taught me!). So the point of this post was to bring you guys this amazing news and to remind myself of the feeling I have been living with these past few days, the incredible joy that I have and the feeling of something great rising. I am forever grateful for this opportunity and can't wait to start this adventure into the fashion industry. My gratitude is strong this week and shall stay with me forever, thanks to everyone that helped me get to this point.

Lots of love,
Jess

No comments: