Sunday, January 20, 2013

the price of beauty.


Dear Animal Lovers,
This one’s for you. As I sat down to write this blog post, I had in my mind to write about a certain celebrity and her style, but as I began my research further into her personal style choices, I realized she was a strong believer in fur... Not only did she wear it on the regular basis but she also used it in her own clothing line. And as I still look to this person as a style icon, I don’t believe I want to promote her ways.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge animal lover, and I choose not to wear real fur. I don’t judge anyone for wearing real fur, I think it’s a very personal choice and to each his own, but I decided to make this post about awareness on the matter. If you choose to live a more animal friendly life, here are some of my favorite brands that are fur-free!

You can find a fur-free list of retailers approved by the American Humane Society here:
http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/fur_fashion/tips/fur-free_shopping.html



Peace & Love,
Jess
















No comments: