Thursday, January 17, 2013

winter trends, the sequel.

Dear Lovely's, 
Can we just talk about my obsession with burgundy for a second. At the beginning of the season I had done a post about my favorite trends for the fall\winter, and well let's just say my small obsession with burgundy, has now grown into a good 5 pieces in my wardrobe (scarf, pants, leggings, shirts) you name it, I got it!

I just think it's a universally flattering color! I haven't found one person yet who can't pull it off? That's right peeps, I'm challenging you to find one person this color doesn't look good on. 

Well that concludes my 30 second rant. Make sure to check out my Facebook Page! And click on that pretty little Like button!

Love your favorite nerd,
Jess













All picture's can be found on my Pinterest page.

No comments: